ONNYX - 42 Years of Excellence
- 1976: Paul Tamburrino, Sr. opens Reprographic Systems with three employees
- 1980: Paul Sr. incorporates and renames the company to RS Business Machines, Inc (RS)
- 1982: RS begins selling Sharp Copiers
- 1984: Paul Tamburrino, Jr. joins RS as a service technician. He is now VP of service
- 1985: RS begins selling Minolta Copiers. EP270 sells for $1300
- 1986: Steve Tamburrino joins RS as a salesman. He is now VP of sales
- 1987: Gina Vincent joins RS as Office Manager and Mark Tamburrino joins as a delivery driver
- 1990: First year of $1,000,000 in revenue
- 1994: Mark Tamburrino named VP of the newly formed Outsourced Print Division
- 1998: Paul Sr retires, Gina Vincent becomes CEO. RS moves to current location
- 2007: RS is authorized to sell and service Hewlett Packard (HP) line of laser printers
- 2008: Cleveland office is opened in Valley View, OH, now located in Richfield OH
- 2010: RS is authorized to sell and service the Canon line of copiers
- 2012: RS and MCPc Inc join forces to create MCPc Imaging and Printing
- 2016: MCPc Imaging and Printing is awarded HP’s “Best in Class” – Managed Print Services Specialist. Revenue exceeds $15,000,000 with 82 employees.
- 2017: MCPc Imaging and Printing expands service coverage nationally.
- 2018: MCPc Imaging and Printing division joins forces with Flex Technology Group to create ONNYX.
ONNYX has undergone many changes over the years. All throughout those years, the executive team remains in their current leadership roles to preserve their successful 42-year history of serving their employees, customers, and community. We intend to highlight the past four decades of exceptional service as we look forward to countless more.